We believe parents are our partners in fulfilling our mission. Each year, our goal is to have all parents participate at least once in any of the following ways. Opportunities will be advertised in our weekly newsletter .
Parent Volunteering Opportunities:
Goal: all families participate at least once a year. You can find additional opportunities on our STEP Website.
- Drive students to camping trip or study trip; drive student athletes to sports games
- Staff an Open House and share the parent experience with prospective 8th grade parents
- Help plan and organize a Summit event
- Winter Formal
- Multi-Cultural Celebrations
- Study Trips
- New Family Welcome
- Athletics Awards Banquet
- Help clean our building on School Beautification Day
- Support administrative tasks like filing, data entry, and mass mailings
- Monetary donations
Make a Tax Deductible Donation
- Go to the Summit Public School Donation Site
- Make sure to select School Site = Summit Rainier before you click the Donate button.
- You’re finished. It’s just that easy.
- A Pledge Receipt will be emailed to you, and a Tax Deduction receipt will be mailed to you at a future date.
Donate in person:
Ask anyone at the front desk how to make a donation and we’ll be happy to help you!